How to create a bootable USB for Windows 7
No doubt, a bootable device like a DVD or a bootable USB, can be very useful, especially if your sistem is damaged or virused
or down for whatever reason. So, I'll teach to you how to create a bootable USB in for easy steps:
1. first download application A Bootable USD
2. press Check USB to select the device, then Format USB. Careful, this operation will erase all information from the stick.
3. You should choose between DVD version or ISO version, application needs to know from where data comes from, from a Windows 7 DVD,
or from an ISO image.
4. Finally, press Start ISO. You'll end up with a bootable Windows 7 USB stick.
Observations. You need to run A Bootable USB application under Windows 7 and of course to set USB as primary boot device.
How to disable of 'send error' message
In order to disable send error message just follow the next steps:
1. Enter Control Panel
2. Click on Performance and Maintenance
3. Click System
4. Then click Advanced Tab
5. Then click Error Reporting
6. Select Disable Error Reporting
Click Ok, Ok and you're done.
How to re-enable Task Manager
If your task manager has been disabled by your admin, by a virus, or whatever reason, if you want to activate it again,
you can reactivate it the easy way and not so easy way :-).
1. download TASK MANAGER FIX from here
2. Run the program, click Fix Task Manager button
3. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete, and you're done.
The hard way:
1. Run Rgedit
2. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System
3. On DWORD DisablaTaskMgr set 1 for Disabled or 0 for Enabled.
Well, not so hard, isn't it ? Anyway you should perform a copy for Registry before any change, just in case...